At In Fiore, we infuse our products with functional mushrooms, but before we assume the context of these mushrooms, let’s define what functional means.
Functional Mushrooms: The abundant properties of functional mushrooms are thought to contribute to overall wellness like immunity, mood, and focus. Functional mushrooms include fungi like chaga, cordyceps, lion’s mane, turkey tail, reishi, and shitake, all of which have been valued in Eastern medicine for hundreds of years.
In our Adapt’Âscend tincture, ganoderma lucidum, also known as reishi, is infused in the elixir to support ashwagandha due to its extraordinary properties on the central nervous system and its ability to nourish the spirit. The Chinese had a nickname for reishi: the herb of spiritual potency. And no wonder. Reishi, traditionally, was used for insomnia even though it’s energizing. To sleep well, you have to have enough bodily energy to rest.
And in our Immun’Attune tincture, shiitake, known as an “elixir of life” due to its high nutritional content, improving vitality, and helping to cure colds, magnifies the immunological activity of the astragalus. Mushrooms, in general, are considered “spirit medicine” because they are believed to act upon the shen or the spirit. Shiitake, in particular, is supposed to help replenish vital life force (qi) and support the spleen and stomach channels.
15 Drops Morning & Evening
Protects body, mind + spirit from stress*
- Aging, stressful lifestyles, poor nutrition, weakness, recovery from disease
- Modulate HPA-AXIS decreasing reactivity and mediating adaptive stress response
- Neurological protection, neurodegeneration, fatigue
- Increasing longevity
- Enhancing relaxation and sleep patterns
- Improve mood in fatigued conditions
Supports a robust immune response*
- To fortify those suffering with symptoms of qi deficiency including fatigue.
- Anti-diaphoretic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective and a potentiator of the immune system.
- Recovery from lung and heart conditions and support in chronic lung and heart conditions.
- Frequent upper respiratory infections and asthma.
- Serious viral and immune conditions, enhanced immune function