For international orders, please click HERE.
All Sales Are Final.
This product is currently sold out.
Nourishes and soothes sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
Calme does just as the name implies. It rapidly soothes sensitive, reactive, and irritated skin types. A mix of rose, blue chamomile, ylang-ylang, and fatty acids help to penetrate this featherweight face oil into the complexion quickly. Best for dry, sensitive, and fatigued skin.
On a psychospiritual level, Calme promotes a tranquil mind, inhibiting repetitive thoughts and mental over-activity, thus keeping one's inner state at ease.
- Soothes sensitive, reactive, and irritated skin types
- Featherweight formula with swift absorption
- Harmonious blend of rose, blue chamomile, ylang-ylang, and fatty acids
- Specifically formulated for dry, sensitive, and fatigued skin
- Provides nourishment and revitalization to the skin
- Restores comfort and balance to the skin
- Leaves the skin feeling calm, rejuvenated, and refreshed
- Offers a profound psychospiritual experience
- Keeps the mind at ease
- Inhibits repetitive thoughts and reduces mental over-activity
- Promotes a tranquil state of mind
- Creates a sense of inner calm
- Nurtures both the skin and soul
Calme promotes a tranquil mind, inhibiting repetitive thoughts and mental over-activity, thus keeping one's inner state at ease.
Day and night, post-cleanse, apply 5 to 7 drops of Calme Oil to the palms and massage into the face, neck, and décolleté for 30 seconds. Press gently with both hands to blend into the skin. Follow with the Vitale Toning Floral Essence to enhance absorption.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Isoeugenol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils
Please dispose of your products responsibly. View our Recycling Guidelines HERE.