Botanique pour le visage et le corps
For international orders, please click HERE.
All Sales Are Final.
This product is currently sold out.
A rejuvenating tonic for damaged skin.
This rejuvenating oil blends extra-strength comfrey and nettle macerates with helichrysum to help promote the healing of damaged tissue, stimulate healthy cellular regeneration, and improve the appearance of scars (including acne scars). Comfrey Solution Botanique is also excellent as a post-sun treatment swelling, and insect bites. For face and body.
*Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Comfrey and nettle are rich in allantoin and phenolic acids, which are known to stimulate healing and assist in calming the skin.
- Rich in silicic acid, which helps promote collagen formation.
Comfrey balances our powers; intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It recognizes the beauty in the balance of opposites and removes obstacles to self-healing. Ultimately, it delivers harmony and compassion where there is disunity.
- For the face: Apply 5 drops of Comfrey Solution to the palms and massage into the face, neck, and décolleté for 30 seconds. Then press gently with both palms to blend into the skin.
- To boost hydration, add to your face oil, serum, or moisturizer.
- For the body: Anoint skin with oil post-dry brushing, hydrotherapy, steam room, or sauna.
- For sensorial gain: Apply three drops, warm between the wrists, hold them to the nose and inhale deeply for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- For the chakra: Crown and Base—-rejuvenation, balance, transformation, and spiritual growth.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf/Root Extract, Utica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf/Root Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Farnesol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils
***Not to be used during pregnancy
Please dispose of your products responsibly. View our Recycling Guidelines HERE.