For international orders, please click HERE.
This product is currently sold out.
Hydrate. Treat. Soothe. Heal.
This rejuvenating oil blends comfrey and nettle to accelerant healing, stimulate cellular regeneration, and soothe inflammation. Comfrey Solution Botanique is also excellent as a post-sun treatment, and for swelling, scars, and insect bites. Best for loss of firmness and elasticity, dull skin, and uneven texture.
*Vegan, Non-GMO, 100% natural, ethically sourced botanicals
*Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Comfrey and nettle are rich in allantoin and phenolic acids, which are both known to stimulate cellular regeneration and assist in calming inflamed skin.
- Silicic acid helps to boost elasticity.
PSYCHOSPIRITUAL: THE MIND & SPIRIT INTEGRATION
Comfrey balances our powers; intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It recognizes the beauty in the balance of opposites and removes obstacles to self-healing. Ultimately, it delivers harmony and compassion where there is disunity.
- For the face: Apply 5 drops of Comfrey Solution to the palms and massage into the face, neck, and décolleté for 30 seconds. Then press gently with both palms to blend into skin.
- For a boost of hydration: Add to your face oil, serum, or moisturizer.
- For the body: Anoint skin with oil post-dry brushing, hydrotherapy, steam room, or sauna.
- For sensorial gain: Apply three drops, warm between the wrists, and hold them to the nose and inhale deeply for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- For the chakra: Crown and Base—-rejuvenation, balance, transformation, and spiritual growth.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf/Root Extract, Utica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf/Root Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Farnesol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils
***Not to be used during pregnancy