The Japan Edit
For international orders, please click HERE.
All Sales Are Final.
This product is currently sold out.
A two-step treatment five times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.
This two-step treatment includes our Intensif Pure Essence, Intensif Hydration, and Compressed Sheet Masks for ten treatments that purify, revitalize, and hydrate skin.
The first step is the Intensif Essence, a serum blended with 98% natural ingredients based on Japanese standards that calms irritation and boosts cell activity. Because it permeates deep into the skin, it strengthens barrier function and improves the penetration of the Intensif Hydration sheet-mask treatment that follows.
The second step is the Intensif Hydration, a moisturizing treatment composed of 99% natural origin ingredients based on Japanese standards that activates healthy cell activity and encourages circulation.
*Made in Japan, Online Exclusive*
Intensif Pure Essence
- Derived from the bamboo genus, Sasa Veitchii Leaf Extract is mineral-rich and a natural source of silica. Incredibly hydrating, it locks in moisture and s in collagen production and smooth, supple skin.
- Traditionally used to restore skin, Jasmine Sambac increases skin’s elasticity and helps balance moisture to reduce dryness. Its natural antibacterial properties protect the complexion and the skin’s immunity.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract is used as an external emollient to treat skin ulcers and inflammatory wounds. Olive Leaf Extract also purifies and nourishes the skin by calming irritation, reducing redness, repairing damage, hydrating, enhancing circulation, and stimulating the growth of new cells.
- Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract serves as a humectant and delivers soothing and calming properties to the skin.
- Alcaligenes Polysaccharides can absorb water at more than 1,000 times its own weight, approximately five times greater than hyaluronic acid.
- An evergreen perennial plant growing throughout the tropical region of Okinawa, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf is used in functional skincare throughout Japan to accelerate collagen synthesis, fibroblast proliferation, and pigmentation.
- Citrus Depressa Peel is a citrus known in Japan as “Shekwasha.” Grown in Okinawa, it is officially classified as a quasi-drug in the Japanese Standard of Quasi-drug Ingredients 2006 for treating diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. In skincare, it is noted for its brightening effect and mitigating UV-induced inflammation.
- High in vitamin C and polyphenols, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower enhances the skin’s ability to retain moisture and stay hydrated. Hibiscus also inhibits elastin degradation, helping maintain the skin’s elasticity and preserve skin tone.
First, apply four pumps of the Intensif Essence to the face. Then saturate the coin mask with 10 ml of Intensif Hydration, and apply the sheet mask to the complexion for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and then pat excess treatment into the skin.
Intensif Pure Essence: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (With Hazel) Leaf Extract, Jasmine Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sasa Veitchi Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Phytosterols, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, *Naturally derived from essential oils
Intensif Hydration: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Citrus Depressa Peel Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Impatiens Balsamina Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosterols, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, *Naturally derived from essential oils
Intensif Pure Essence: 7ml/.23fl.oz.
Intensif Hydration: 100ml/3.3fl.oz.
Please dispose of your products responsibly. View our Recycling Guidelines HERE.